Suffering from shoulder pain in Shakopee, MN?
We use our shoulders for almost every daily activity, whether it be lifting, driving, pulling, pushing or carrying. It can be life altering when our shoulders ache and cause pain during these activities. Our care center is devoted to helping those with shoulder pain. Chiropractic care can be an effective tool to aid in your function and recovery. The first step in choosing a solution is understanding the cause.
Shoulder pain can occur from:
- Moving heavy objects
- Poor posture
- Desk and office work (due to long term poor posture)
- Repetitive micro-trauma (like carrying an infant every day or pulling luggage)
- Overuse during a sport or activity (tennis swing, golf swing, baseball swing, hockey stick work)
- Lifting and weight lifting
- Slip or fall
- Lack of stretching leading to stiff tendons
- Misalignment/Subluxation of the shoulder joint
- Misalignment/Subluxation of the neck, shoulder blade, and ribcage
- Frozen shoulder/Adhesive capsulitis
What to Expect:
After we identify the cause of your pain we can devise a strategy to remove pain and enhance function to prevent future injuries. We perform a comprehensive exam and customize specific therapies for each individual. Don’t delay, many shoulder injuries can take longer to heal when we wait till the pain becomes unbearable. Let our professionals show you how to stay strong and active in your daily activities.