Are you suffering from back pain in Shakopee, MN?
Are you a Shakopee, MN resident suffering from back pain? Well you are not alone, as many people around the world suffer debilitating back pain caused by many different underlying problems. Causes of back pain can range from a variety of conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis, kidney problems, endometriosis, and stress. However, the leading cause of back pain is usually due to misalignment or improper biomechanics somewhere in the musculoskeletal system. Most often misalignment stems from bad posture, sleeping habits, injury or even obesity. The good news is that back pain from these issues is treatable. A variety of chiropractic treatments can relieve back pain from misalignment and each individual may require a different course of action.
Issues often associated with back pain
How can chiropractic help your back pain?
Chiropractors use a hands on approach to treating misalignment of the spine as well as administer alternative treatments to medication and surgery in order to enable the body to heal on its own. Spinal manipulation is used to restore mobility to joints and surrounding tissues and relieve pain from the spine, joints, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Your chiropractor will perform a thorough examination of your spine to identify restrictions or misalignments in spinal joints which are not functioning properly. From here, a chiropractor will recommend and proceed with a course of treatment geared towards relieving your back pain
Back pain causes that chiropractic can help correct
- Back pain caused by stress or long hours in front of the computer or on the job
- Sports related injuries (not limited to the spine)
- Pain caused from improper sleeping positions or faulty mattresses
- Car accidents and other forms of accidental injury causing misalignment
- Back pain from obesity, best treated with chiropractic & nutritional counseling
- Herniated discs, slipped discs and bulges
- General wear & tear (aging) of the joints and spine